ANNOUNCEMENTS April 26, 2018
- Attention all Graduates: the deadline for having your grad photos submitted for the yearbook is MAY 10th. If you have already had your photo taken with Lifetouch you don't need to do anything. If you haven't had your photo taken yet, or you have taken it with another photographer other than Lifetouch, see Mr. Corazza for details.
- Attention Graduates: If you wish to have a silver cord at Graduation, you must submit your 100 community service hours by TODAY, Thursday, April 26. There are NO exceptions - if you want a silver cord, your 100 hours must be submitted to Guidance by end of day today.
- A reminder to all students that signed midterm report card response forms are due back to the main office today. Response forms submitted after today will not be accepted.
- The weight room will be closed tonight Thursday April 26 to prepare for parent-teacher interviews. Thank you and see you next week.
- Congratulations to the girls who competed at OFSSA gymnastics in Sudbury on Monday. Alyssa Cowlin proved to be a triple threat winning silver medals in bars, beam and vault. Amazing job Alyssa. Great performances were also achieved by Vanessa Riolo who placed 6th in bars and Lauren Malek who placed 6th in vault. All of your hard work and dedication over the past few months has definitely paid off. Congratulations once again!
- This is a reminder to the students writing the University of Toronto Biology Competition that they are to report directly to room 222 at the beginning of period 2 today. Please bring a pencil.
- Model UN and think tank will meet after school today in room 131.
- Today in the Flying V Pizza Co and Cafe we are offering our Homemade Pizza Slice and Grilled Chicken Caesar Wraps. Hope to see you there!