Announcements September 29, 2014
· Exercise your gray cells! The chess club meets tomorrow after school in room 132.
· There will be a meeting for all Youth Troop members tomorrow after school in room 221.
· Reminder there will be a DECA meeting Tuesday after school in room 209. Please be scent free! Thanks
· Attention Dancers: There is a audition for the dance team on Tues. sept 30 for grade 9'students and On Wed. Oct 1 for all gr 10,11 and 12. Auditions will be held in the auditorium at 2:30. Be prepared to dance. Any questions or concerns see Mrs Harris.
· All students travelling to Europe this March are reminded that their forms and deposits are due by Tuesday Sept 30. There are still some spaces availabe for any students interested in the trip. Please see Mrs. Voegeli - Room 204 or Ms Bastein Rm 111 for more information.
· The Guidance Department is now accepting Community Service Hours. Please note you must first submit your Community Service Sheets only after you have reached a total of 40 hours or more. We will not be entering anything less than 40 hours in the system.
· Attention all students. Picture retakes will take place on Wednesday, October 1st in our Learning Commons Centre. In order for you to have your picture taken, you must fall into one of these categories:
Be a new student to the school since pictures were last taken or you were absent on photo day.
Any student not pleased with their photo package. If you were unhappy with your pictures you must return your photo package to the photographer.
Any student who wishes to purchase a photo package.
If you've lost your student card, you can see the photographer for a replacement. The fee is $5.00
· Bring It On. There will be a quick information meeting for This year' s musical Bring It On on Wednesday at the beginning of both lunches. All are welcome.
· New York, New York! Ms. Grado, Mrs. Harris and Mr. Janisse's New York trip is ready to go. All senior Drama, dance and English students are welcome. There will be an information meeting at the beginning of both lunches in the auditorium Tuesday.
· There will be a meeting for both the creative writing group and the newspaper group tomorrow, Tuesday September 30th, in rm 214 from 2:30-4:00. All members of both groups are urged to attend. Any students interested in either group are also encouraged to attend. What can be more fun than Tuesdays with Hammy?
· Can all memebers of the cross country team please meet in room 109 immediately. I repeat can all memebers of the cross country team please meet in room 109 immediately.