Announcements October 21, 2014
· Attention all Student Parliament members, there is a meeting on Wednesday of this week after school in the LCC.
· This announcement is from Guidance and goes out to all Gr. 12 university-bound students. A reminder that the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western's business school will be here today and will be set-up in the foyer during second lunch. If you are a Gr. 12 student interested in university business programs check what the Ivey School at Western has to offer. Again they are here today in the foyer for second lunch.
· Boys' Hockey try-outs resume 3:00 today at the Vollmer. Bring $10.00 and both a white and dark jersey.
· Attention boys' hockey players: A reminder that try-outs resume today at 3:00 at the Vollmer. Bring both $10 and a white and dark jersey.
· There will be a meeting for all Youth Troop members on Wednesday after school in room 221.
· If you are interested in learning how to run the sound and light boards in the auditorium, the sound and tech club is for you. The first meeting will be tonight at 7pm until 8:30pm. Mr. Doug Drouillard who teaches sound and light technology from St.Clair College will be running the workshops. For more information see Mrs. Brunet in the music room today during your lunch.
· Make the right move! Come out to chess club after school today in room 132. Everyone welcome!
· The Bring It On Call back list has been posted on the drama classroom door. Also, It is important that everyone who auditioned check the drama door for important information sometime today
· Students are reminded that art club begins tomorrow in room 111 from 2:30 until 4:00. All are welcome.