Announcements October 22, 2014
· This Friday is World Polio Day. In an effort to raise funds to help support the eradication of polio world wide, Essex Rotary has partnered with five (5) pizza places in the Town of Essex in a PIZZA FOR POLIO fundraiser. These establishments have agreed to donate a portion of all their pizza sales to the Eradicate Polio Campaign. If you like pizza, don't like to cook on Fridays AND you want to see polio go the way of small pox (we are very close!), order a pizza from one of the following pizza places in Essex: Naples Pizza; Armandos; Capri; Little Caesars'; or Chochi's Pizza and help Rotary "cross the finish line" to eradicate polio.
· Due to unforeseen circumstances, art club has been changed to tomorrow, Thursday after school instead of today.
· Could all members of Best Buddies please report to Room 115 at this time for a very important meeting.
· There is a meeting for all Youth Troop members after school today in room 221.
· Due to unforeseen circumstances, art club has been postponed until tomorrow night from 2:30 until 4:00. It is cancelled for this evening.
· Europe travellers are encouraged to sell their chocolate bars this weekend and bring in the monies collected by this coming Monday to Ms. Bastien in room 111. There are still boxes available to sell.
· A reminder to Mrs. Muscedere's DYP group that our first field trip is this Monday, October 27 at the Windsor Essex Therapeutic Riding Association. All permission forms must be handed in to room 212 by Friday for students attending this trip. Thank you.