Announcements November 11, 2014
· Students interested in helping with blood drives this year are to meet today with Ms Russo in room 224 after school.
· There will be gym time for sr girls volleyball only on Wednesday at 2:30 in Gym C. Please see Ms McMahon if you have any questions or concerns.
· This announcement is from guidance and goes out to all Gr. 12 university bound students: A reminder from guidance that the University of Waterloo as well as the University of Western will be here Thursday, November 13/14 and Friday, November 14/14. If you would like to attend a classroom session from each of these universities please see Mrs. Armaly in Guidance by Wednesday of this week.
· The Sr. Girls basketball team takes on last year's OFSSAA Silver medalist, Sarnia Northern, in our gym at 4pm. Come cheer on the girls as they prepare for OFSAA. Entry will cost 1 dollar. GO Cats.
· Attention all music students travelling to Chicago in May. Your fundraiser card samples will be arriving tomorrow. Pick up your sample card box in the music room tomorrow on your lunch.
· Would Sara Hinch & Gabby Roberts please see Ms. Micelli in the phys. ed. office at this time.
· We are ready to put up new student art work in the display cases. Anyone from Ms. Raco's classes last semester who would like to pick up their inspired instruments may pick them up in room 113. Ms. Bastien's grade 10's from last semester may pick up their Greek and Roman inspired art works in room 111.
· The Chess Club will meet after school today in room 132. New members especially welcome! Thanks
· Attention students taking Travel and Tourism both first and second semester. The first deposit for the New York trip in May is due this Friday. Please see Mrs. Gombai in room 208 to submit your deposit and registration form.