Announcements November 7, 2014
· Attention all Female Students - Grades 9 through 12 You are invited to attend a career exploration event on the skilled trades. This event will highlight careers in the skilled trades and technologies. You will also have the opportunity to meet and network with tradeswomen in your community. The event takes place on Tuesday, November 25 at the St. Clair Centre for the Arts downtown from 5:00 - 8:45 p.m. Dinner will be provided. There is absolutelly no cost for you. Come out and see what opportunities there are for women in the skilled trades! More information is available in the Co-op Office. Participation forms need to be returned by Monday, November 10.
· Drama, Dance and English New York travelers must bring in their deposit by Monday Nov. 10th.
· Members of the junior boys volleyball team, please see Ms. Grado in room 112 at the beginning of your lunch.
· There will be an open gym for any girl interested in playing volleyball this year. Since the girls' basketball teams are still in playoffs, this is not a try out, just an opportunity to get you ready for the upcoming season. Girls playing basketball need not worry about attending. We have the gym on Monday from 5:30 - 7:00. If you have any questions or concerns please see Ms McMahon in the phys ed office.
· Attention all staff and students: On Wednesday, November 12, we are having a dress down day ($2.00) - Rally for Raco- in support of Mrs. Raco. We are encouraging everyone to wear purple, but it is not mandatory. Dress down passes will be distributed on Wednesday morning during period 1.
· Tonight the Sr. Girls basketball team play for the WECSSAA Championship at 4pm against Belle River. Come out and cheer your team to victory. Also, it will cost 1 dollar to get in for students and 2 bucks for parents - money goes to WECSSAA
· A reminder to the boys' hockey team that there is an important practice 3:00 monday. See Mr. O'Keefe today if you cannot attend.
· A reminder to students to bring their coats and other items to their 4th period class today.
· Europe travelers are reminded to bring in their catalogue orders in today to Ms. Bastien.
· Help!!!! Someone lost their cell phone on November 4, 2014. It is a Alcatel Fierce cell phone. There will be a reward if found. Please bring it to the attendance when found. Thank you