Announcements May 7, 2015
· La Nova Villa Cafe will be open both lunches today. In room 107.
· 4 days and counting. That's all that's left until the WECSSAA Track and Field Championships begin, South Western Ontario's largest track meet. Practise as usual tonight, Friday night and Saturday morning at 11am. Great job to everyone on last night's final seeding meet. No final results are available at this time but Villanova had plenty of great performances on the track, in the jumping pits and in the throwing zones. Personal best times to all the relay teams leading up to next weeks championships. We're at a great place right now. Don't let practise opportunities slip by. We're hoping to send the largest number of Villanova athletes ever on to SWOSSAA.
· Attention all students attending the New York field with Mrs. Gombai. There will be a brief meeting today. Please see Mrs. Gombai in room 208 on your lunch.
· Attention Girls in Grade 9 and 10: Not sure of your Career Path? Register to attend with your parent(s) the 2nd annual "Build A Dream" event to learn about career opportuniites you may not have thought of. Hear from successful women in our community and meet local employers. Thursday, May 14, 2015 from 5:30 pm - 7:30pm at St. Clair College, main campus. Prizes, scholarships, and refreshments available. visit buildadream.eventbrite.ca to register by May 10
· Prom Tickets are on sale for 2 more days, today Thursday May 7th and Friday May 8th during both lunches. You must present a signed behaviour contract and guest pass if you are bringing a guest in order to purchase tickets. All forms are available in the main office. Tickets are $65.00.
· Attention all students going to Prom. ElMara flowers will be set up in the atrium during both lunches today and Thursday for you to order your corsages and boutineers. You can pay for your flowers when you order them and they will be available to be picked at Villanova the day of Prom - June 12th.