Announcements June 2, 2015
· ATTENTION GRADUATES: Is the death of one or both of your parents the reason you cannot afford to attend College or University next year? If you have serious intentions to attend College or University next year but due to financial problems may not be able to, then be sure to stop by the guidance office and pick up an application for the BBF Bursary. Up to $2,500 dollars will be awarded to a student in need. Once again, applications for the $2,500 dollar BBF Bursary are available at guidance to a deserving student who has suffered the loss of one or both parents. Come to guidance for more details.
· This announcement is from Guidance and goes out to all students: This is a final reminder to all students that summer school applications are still available. The due date to apply is Friday, June 5/15. So if you have planned to attend summer school or have not yet handed in your summer school application please see your counsellor as soon as possible before this June 5/15 due date.
· Strawberry Fest. is looking for volunteers this year, there will be representative here from Strawberry Fest. on both lunches on Thursday this week for you to sign up. Still looking for more volunteers for St. John the Baptist parish picnic on Sunday June 14th, please see Mrs. Verardi if you are able to help out. Thank you.
· A big congratulations to Jon Grebe who made first team all star for senior boys soccer and to Russell McLarty who made second team. Great job!
· Attention choir members.....there is a rehearsal this Wednesday after school to learn the music for the graduation mass on June 9 th. Rehearsal will run until 4 pm. Please see Mrs. Brunet in the music room to let her know if you are attending.
· A reminder to ALL track and field team members to pick up your athletic banquet tickets at the phys ed office ASAP. Also, don't forget to bring in your track uniform tomorrow for our team picture at 9:15 in gym A and for the lip dub at the end of tomorrow!!!
· A reminder that the deadline for all graduation applications is this Friday, June 5, 2015. Applications are available for pick-up in the Guidance office. Please see Mrs. Muscedere in room 212 if you have any questions.
· Only 2 days left to pick up Athletic Banquet tickets in the phys ed office. The banquet is on Monday June 8th at the Fogolar Furlan Club starting at 5:00. Don't miss this event.