Announcements September 23, 2015
· The Youth Troop is a high school branch of the Canadian Cancer Society. Its purpose is to raise funds for the Canadian Cancer Society, raise cancer awareness and to educate our fellow classmates on cancer prevention methods. The first meeting of the Villanova Youth Troop will be held today after school in room 221. New members are always welcome.
· Attention Grade 11 and 12 Students
Are you interested in a career in Tool & Die or Tool & Mold ?
Then you won't want to miss this: Manufacturing Day Tour - Thursday, October 1
You will be touring several manufacturing facilities here in Windsor, including:
A.V. Gauge and Fixture, Centerline Valiant, Tool Reko, International Laval, International. This is an exciting opportunity for you and there is no cost to you!
If you are interested, please sign the list on the Co-op Office door (in the LCC). You must sign up by the end of second lunch today!
· Student Price Cards will be on sale for $10 each on Thursday and Friday at the beginning of both lunches in front of the cafeteria. These SPC cards will give students 10-20% discounts on almost 100 different stores. Don't forget to bring $10 on tomorrow or Friday to purchase a card!
Students and staff. This Friday is our monthly Food Bank Friday. Please bring in 3 cangoods or dry goods to your period 1 classroom to help support the St. Vincent De Paul Society.
· Attention all grade nines... TOMORROW IS GRADE 9 DAY! You are able to dress down for the day in your team colour. Be sure to add accessories to your clothes/costumes of your class colour and show your villy spirit! It's about to be a great day, and a messy one at that, so please bring a towel and we hope to see all grade nines tomorrow showing their Villy pride!
· If you are interested in learning how to run a sound and light board then the sound and tech club is for you. The sound and tech club will be having their first meeting Monday night after school. A sign up list and information are posted on room 106.
· Students who enjoy playing an instrument, the Jazz band has a rehearsal tonght after school and the Concert Band has a rehearsal Thursday night after school. New members are welcome. Both rehearsals are until 4pm in room 106.