Announcements October 16, 2015
· All those students interested in this year's curling team listen up. clinics for B league play start at Roseland Monday Oct 26 330-530. please see Ms.Tellier in room 222 or the english prep room for further information .
· Next week - October 19-23 - we are having a spirit week. Students can purchase a pass from their Homeroom teachers on Monday, October 9th. The passes cost $5.00.
The pass entitles you to dress in the assigned theme for each day next week.
Monday is Twin Day
Tuesday is Hippie Day
Wednesday is Pink day for Cancer
Thursday is Superheroes v villains
Friday is Spirit wear
As well, the spirit week pass allows you to attend the Homecoming Senior Football game on Friday, October 23rd, during Period 4. Students will be required to go to period 4 for attendance on Friday and show your teacher your pass to be dismissed to attend the game. Thank you!
· Congratulations to Natalia Glaz and Sara Casoni on their efforts at yesterday's WECSSAA tennis finals. Sara was just edged out of a spot for SWOSSAA. Natalia captured the ladies' singles silver medal and will represent Villanova at Thursday's SWOSSAA tennis tournament.
· The Performing Arts New York trip itinerary is in and spots are filling up quickly. Please see Ms. Grado, Mrs. Brunet, Mr. Janisse or Mrs. Harris for details.
· Little Shop sign up sheets and audition monologue scripts have finally been posted. Please go to the drama class room #112 to sign up. For any questions, see Ms. Grado or Mrs. Brunet.
· Lastnight the Sr. girls basketball team improved to 3-2 with a win over Kennedy. Despite some sloppy play and mental errors the girls were still able to hold Kennedy to 25 points. High scorer for the Wildcats was Robyn Marentette. The girls are headed to London this weekend, wish them lunch.
· Reminder that senior boys' hockey try-outs resume Tuesday. For all of those athletes playing other school sports, please sign the sheet outside of room 231 to reserve your late-try-out.
· Attention Swimmers,
Please make sure you have signed up for Remind to receive important updates for the team. If you have not picked up forms yet, please do so in 202. If you have not dropped off completed forms yet, please get them in to 202.