Announcements October 26, 2015
· Save the date Villanova. This year's semi-formal will be held on Friday, November 20th at the Fogolar Furlan club. More information will follow shortly.
· Girls hockey tryouts begin Monday November 2nd at 3:15 in Amherstburg - Libro Center arena. It is open to all girls in grades 9-12. Please sign up on the sheet posted on the door of Rm 219.
· Congratulations goes out to one of our former student / athletes - Maria Carlini who was inducted in to the Windsor / Essex County Sports Hall of Fame last Friday evening. Maria is one of the premier volleyball players to ever hail from the Windsor - Essex region. We are sure Lauren & Lucas Carlini, who are both in grade 9 here at Villanova, are so very proud of their Aunt Maria as is our entire Wildcat community !
· Ms. Micelli's periods 3 & 4 fitness classes are reminded to change and report to the weight room for class today.
· ALL those interested in curling the wait is finally over! Today(Monday) after school from 330-530 at Roseland golf the curling clinic will be held. All those interested need to be there with a clean pair of running shoes and a willingness to play a great sport. IF you can't make it tonight you need to see Ms.Tellier in room 222. See you at the rink! !
· Curling athletes if you cannot make it to the clinic TODAY at Roseland golf, there will be one more curling clinic on Wednesday from 330-530. You must attend Monday or Wednesday's clinic in order to be part of this seasons Villanova Curling team. Hope to see many of you out on the rink.
· A reminder that boys' hockey try-outs resume 3:00 tomorrow at the Vollmer. Also, football and Volleyball players who wish to try-out after their season are reminded to sign up outside of room 231.
· Congratulation to the senior football team on a dominating win last Friday on homecoming weekend. Touchdowns were scored by 3 for Nick Langley, 3 Jacob Savoni and 1 by Cody Arench. We would like to thank the students for the tremendous atmosphere it was outstanding to see. Next game Is this Friday at 3 pm against Herman.
· There will be a very important DECA meeting Tuesday after school to get ready for the exam Wednesday. All members please try to be there.
· Attention all Travel and Tourism and Economics students. This is a reminder that the first deposit for the New York field trip with Mrs. Gombai in May are due this Friday. Please drop off your deposits to room 208 anytime this week.
· Tonight the Sr. Girls basketball team takes on the Sandwich Sabres at Sandwich at 4pm. Girls are responsible for their own rides and if you do not have one please see Mr. Lesperance at some point today.
- Just a reminder to all Costa Rica travellers
Pasta numbers are due today, please let Mr. C. know about Thursday's dinner ASAP
P.S. Prizes are still needed!!!!