Announcements October 29, 2015
· ATTENTION ALL GRADE 9 STUDENTS
The TAKE OUR KIDS TO WORK DAY is fast approaching, it occurs this coming WEDNESDAY, NOV.4th. You should all have permission forms that were distributed through your PERIOD 2 classrooms. PERMISSION FORMS ARE DUE THIS COMING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd. If you have any other questions or need a new form, please contact Mr. Byrne or Mrs. MacKinnon in the co-op office found inside the library.
· It’s that time of the year again! Period one classes get ready to decorate your classroom doors on Friday. The best decorated classroom door will win a very special prize.
· Get excited for Halloween costumes! On Friday, there will be a competition during period four for the best costume, most creative costume, and the cutest costume!
· Also, during lunch today, send your “boo” a boo gram for $1
· This year’s Semi-Formal (Midnight in Morocco) is on Friday, November 20th at the Fogolar Furlan Club. Tickets are $40 and go on sale next week from Wednesday, November 4th – Friday, November 6th on both lunches. The Semi-Formal is open to any grade 9, 10 or 11 students. Before purchasing a ticket students must present a signed contract. If you wish to bring a guest from another school, your guest must have a signed contract AND a signed guest pass. All forms can be found on the counter in the main office. See Mme. Spada or Mrs. Curran for further questions.
· Attention all Travel and Tourism and Economics students. This is a reminder that the first deposit for the New York field trip with Mrs. Gombai in May are due this Friday. Please drop off your deposits to room 208 anytime this week.
· Are you looking for a math-a-magical good time during lunch today? Then come to room 233 and join the math club. Bring your lunch and your problem solving skills with you.
· All hopeful curlers need to see Ms Tellier to pick up permission forms today in room 222. Reminder there is one more clinic Monday before the season begins. Curlers need forms before they will be placed on a team.