Announcements November 3, 2015
- Just a reminder that the Novavilla Cafe located in rm 107 is open today, Wednesday and Thursday of every week. Today we are offering Poutine, perogies with bacon, homemade pizza and our Caesar wraps now include grilled chicken white meat. Prices vary from 2-5 dollars and you can create combo plates. Next week is theme week and we are offering Mexican cuisine. Hope to see you there.
· This year’s Semi-Formal (Midnight in Morocco) is on Friday, November 20th at the Fogolar Furlan Club. Tickets are $40 and go on sale this week from Wednesday, November 4th – Friday, November 6th on both lunches. The Semi-Formal is open to any grade 9, 10 or 11 students. Before purchasing a ticket students must present a signed contract. If you wish to bring a guest from another school, your guest must have a signed contract AND a signed guest pass. All forms can be found on the counter in the main office. See Mme. Spada or Mrs. Curran for further questions.
· Attention all Student Parliament members, there is a meeting this week after school on Thursday in the LCC.
· Curlers the bus leaves for Roseland at 2:45 today for practice. You must be ready as the bus leaves by 2:50. See ms Tellier if you have any questions.
· Any girl wishing to play girls volleyball are asked to sign up outside of the phys ed office. We will be starting try outs for all girls not playing basketball next Monday at 5:30. If you have any questions please see Ms McMahon in the phys ed office.
· There will be a DECA meeting in room 209 after school today.
· For community service opportunities there are two opportunities at this time. Santa Claus run in Amherstburg is looking for volunteers for their annual run on Sat. Nov. 14th, please see Mrs. Verardi for details if you are interested. Also, Bastein Christmas tree farm in McGregor is looking for volunteers any Sat. or Sunday from 9-5 or whatever you have time for. See Mrs. Verardi for details if you are interested. Thank you.