Announcements December 1, 2015
· Attention Graduates: Its Grad photo time! Lifetouch will be here to take grad portraits starting on December 7, 2015. Appointments times will be taken quickly so be sure to sign up right away. Your appointments are made ON LINE. You can find a link to the appointment site on the school home page or by looking at the back of your appointment notice or on one of the many posters that are hung up in the school. The website is www.lifetouch.ca/qkgrads
· Attention boys' hockey team:
All forms and cheques are due tomorrow morning before period one. Also there is a practice today at 3:00. The roster for tomorrow's season opener will be set after practice.
· Last night in curling action the Wildcats won one game and lost another. Jacob Ruthven and Alyssa Marshall truly showed their composure and focus as each of their stones followed their intended paths and reached their final resting places within the key. Great leadership as a 'skip' was given by Nichnolas Unis and Brendan Bernardon. Teachers please release all curling members at 200 today.
· On Friday December 4th, Canadian Blood Services will be hosting a blood drive here at Villanova. If you are 17 or older and wish to donate blood the sign up sheets are on the counter in the LCC. See Ms. Russo if you have any questions.
· As a special incentive, the 1st period class with the most successful donations will win a doughnut party courtesy of Tim Hortons.
So...Donote for Doughnuts!
- There will be a fashion show rehersal Wednesday Dec. 2nd after school. It is very important that all participates attend. Thank you.
· Hey wildcats just a reminder Friday is your last day to bring in unopened soaps, face washes, toothbrushes, baby wipes, and shampoo and conditioner. We take for granted these products everyday. So let's give back. The 3rd period class with the most products will have a desert party!
· Attention all Costa Rica Travellers: Coffee orders are due now!!! The order is being placed Thursday morning to ensure timely delivery. Please turn in all order forms and money in to Mr. Cuckovic by tomorrow (Wednesday) at the latest. Pura Vida
· The girls hockey team are reminded of thier early dismissal tomorrow at 12:20 tomorrow for a team lunch at 12:20 in room 107and then their game at Atlas Tube. Lunch is $5.00.
· Reminder to staff and students to bring in a loonie to your first period class by Friday to support the Movember campaign.
· Chocolate bars are in for Europe trip fundraising. They can be picked up in the art room.