Announcements March 10 , 2016
· Any girls wishing to try out for this year's Jr. Girls Soccer team are to report to room 218 after these announcements.
· Well a very successful swim season has concluded for this year's team:
Once again, well done to Rachel Rode and her OFSAA record breaking 50 m free swim. Billy Grebe also brought home both a gold and a silver medal in the para swimming division and Devlin Khuttha and Connor Rogan had great swims. Devlin took home third place in B division for the 200m medley. Coaches and staff would also like to acknowledge our graduating grade 12's who have concluded their high school swim careers: Sam Card, Rachel Rode, Ryan Jones, Tyler jamieson, Spencer Lafaive, Jacob Bahry, Noah Milne and Bridget Erdman. The season is over but it doesn't mean you shouldn't "just keep swimming." Thanks for making Villy proud!
· Senior boys soccer practice is cancelled for today. Will resume after March break.
· For Monday March 21st, Mrs. Verardi is looking for many volunteers to help out right after school that day till 7 pm. If you have not already seen Mrs Verardi about this and would like to help out please see her in room 102. That day for this event uniforms will be worn. Thank you.
- If you have not obtained the new robotics forms from Mr. Scott, please see him Thursday or Friday in room 227 or the science prep room to get the new forms. These are important forms.
· Today we are continuing to serve our new Fruit Smoothies for $2 along with Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders for $1 only each and a cup of Crispy Fries for $2 in addition to our Homemade Pizza with a new price of only $2 per slice. Don't miss out and the pizza sells fast.