Announcements March 29 , 2016
· Students writing the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test on Thursday, March 31st, this announcement is for you. This morning during period 1 you should have received a personalized information sheet explaining important information that you will need to know before you write the test this Thursday. Please be sure to read these instructions over carefully so that you know what to bring with you and where you have been assigned to write. Remember, on Thursday, for those students who are writing the test, you do not report to your period 1 classroom. You are to report directly to your assigned writing location before 8:15am. You will not be given extra time to write the test if you are late. Please do not lose your information sheet. Today during Period 4, there will be an assembly for those students writing the test. We will call you down to the assembly when we are ready for you. You will need to show your Period 4 teacher your instruction sheet in order to attend the assembly.
· Dana Rosassen please see Ms Burke in room 111 following these announcements.
· Senior boys soccer is practicing today after school, outside in the practice field.
· A reminder to Mr. Crep's class to catch the bus for our field trip today at 12:15pm.
· Would all members of both SENIOR & JUNIOR Badminton teams please report to the Weight Room at this time. Bring all forms & money with you to hand in.
· This is a last call for any students interested in attending a presentation by the University of Windsor English department. This presentation features students taking the Publication course through the university writer in residence, Marty Gervais. You must see Mr. Hamelin in rm 214 immediately if you are interested. The presentation takes place tomorrow during period 2, so you will need to be signed out.