Announcements March 9, 2016
· Senior boy’s soccer try outs/practice continues Wed. and Thursday at 4.
- Attention Badminton Players :
Please check the new divisions posted outside the phys. ed. office. Practice today is for the entire junior team & Senior Mixed Doubles. Would Alex Aversa & Patrick Jacques please report to the phys. ed. office at this time.
· Today for the first time in the La Nova Villa Cafe we are serving Tropical Fruit Smoothies for $2 each, and we are also offering a Cuban Panini with Grilled Pork, Pickles, Swiss cheese and Ham with a side of Roasted Potatoes, Meatball Subs, Homemade Pizza and Baked Penne with Mozzarella and Focaccia Garlic Bread.
· Don't forget to make La Nova Villa Cafe your first stop at the beginning of lunch because good food like this sells fast. Hope to see you there.
· Congratulations to swimmer, Rachel Rode, who not only qualified for OFSAA but broke the existing record for 50m freestyle event! This is outstanding Rachel! Awesome job!!
· Art club is cancelled tonight, see you after March Break!
- There are only 2 spots left on the Tobermory trip in May. If you're interested, see Mr. Paling in room 136