Announcements April 7, 2016
· Attention Track and Field athletes!!! Please take note that Friday practices begin tomorrow. Make every effort to attend
· Tomorrow during Period 4 our Best Buddies group will host our fundraiser for this year, Whooping It Up. Anybody participating as a free throw shooter must hand in their form and $2 today during Period 4. Representatives from Best Buddies will be coming around during Period 4 classes to collect these forms.
· Tomorrow all participants will report to Period 4 for attendance. Individual participants will be called to the gym over the announcements after attendance has been taken. Teachers, a list will be posted on the BBS for you to reference. Classes who have purchased the buy out to watch the action will also be called down to the gym over the announcements.
· Thank you to all who are participating and supporting the Best Buddies program at Villanova!
· The next tryout for Jr. Girl’s soccer is tomorrow right after school outside. Be prepared, however, for either an indoor or outdoor tryout. Girls are also asked to bring their own balls.
· Sr. Girls Soccer players are asked to be in the gym hallway for 3:15, dressed for the weather and ready for their exhibition game against Holy Names.
· Calling all singers, dancers, musicians, actors and comedians. Auditions for the 2016 talent show will be held on April 20th and 25th. The sign up list is now posted on room 106. See Mrs. Brunet if you need more information.
· Today in the La Nova Villa Cafe we are positively offering Orange Pineapple Berry Smoothies and for the menu we have Chicken Parmesan on a Bun with Caesar Salad, Homemade pepperoni and cheese pizzas, Penne with Blush Sauce and a Hummus Plate with Veg and Bread. Items can be purchased individually or as a combo plate, and be sure to save a loonie for pizza after school. Hope to see you there.
· Senior boy’s soccer team has practice today after school outside. Please make sure you are there. Coach is not coming to the school for 3 players. Tomorrow you are to be out of school by 11 am for your tournament.
· The Junior & Senior Badminton team members are reminded to be at Essex High school today for a 3:00 start. There is no practice tomorrow (Friday) for either team. Good luck today!