Announcements September 13 , 2016
· Sr. Girls basketball practice begins tonight at 5pm in the atrium.
· The first rehearsal for choir is tonight after school, meet in room 106. New members are welcome.
· The following Sr Football players need to see Mrs Coste in Rm 133 ASAP In order to be eligible to play in their game Friday night.
· Students trying out for this years' tennis team are to meet Wed. after school at the courts next to the fire station on Middle Side Rd. The courts are between the 4th and 3rd concession. Practice will end at 4pm
· Attention Europe travelers, there will be a brief meeting this Thursday, Sept. 15th at 8:00a.m. in the art room. (room 113)
· Attention all students. The Villanova Youth Troop will be holding its first meeting after school today in room 221. Youth Troop is affiliated with the Canadian Cancer Society and our members work to raise awareness among the student body about issues related to cancer as well as to hold fundraisers to support cancer research. We raise awareness and money through various fun and interesting activities throughout the year. We look forward to welcoming new members to our troop this year, so all those who are interested please come to today's meeting in room 221. If you have any questions, please see Alana Sauve or Ms. Nolan.
· Students in grades 11 and 12 who are actively involved in our arts and taking or planning to take coop could be candidates for the Arts and Culture High Skills Major. If anyone is interested in discussing this possibility and to hear about this special program, please see Ms. Bastien in room 113 (the art room).
· Attention to all students interested in auditioning for the dance team. There will be two separate auditions. First one will be the Grade 9 Audition on Tues. Sept 20th at 2:30 in the dance room. The second one will be the Gr. 10. 11 & 12 Audition on Wed. Sept 21 at 2:30 in the auditorium. Be prepared to Dance!!!! If there are any questions come to Mrs. Harris in Room 137.
· A reminder that cross country practices continue this week. Please meet in the atrium at 2:30. New runners are still welcome.