Announcements September 6 , 2016
· Students, during homeroom this morning, some of you received an invitation to attend the Honour’s Recognition Evening on Monday, September 26th. Please be sure to return your RSVP to the main office by Friday, September 16th.
· Any girls who are in grades 9 and 10 and who would like to try out for the Junior Girls basketball team, tryouts will be this week, on Wednesday and Thursday, at 4:00pm in the gym. Please see Mr Dufour if you have any questions.
· Any girls wishing to tryout for the Sr. Girls basketball team tryouts start tonight in our gym starting at 2:35. Thanks.
· Football season is here... Attention all grade 9's and 10's.There will be a football meeting and practice for anyone interested in playing junior football this year. The Meeting will be after school tomorrow (Wednesday) in room 207. Following the meeting there will be a practice. Please have shorts, t-shirt and spikes for practice. Junior football meeting and practice tomorrow... meet in room 207 after school. Practice will be from 2:30 to 4 o'clock.
· Tryouts for the senior boys volleyball team will begin today from 4:00-5:30pm, Wednesday from 2:30pm-4:00pm, and Thursday from 5:30pm-7:00pm. If you have any questions, please see mr. Palermo in room 201.
· Any grade 9 or 10 boys that are interested in playing for this year's Jr. boys Volleyball team can try out on Wednesday from 2:30 to 4pm in the gym. For more information please see Mr. Roehler in room 212.
· Any students who play competitive tennis and would like to be considered for this year's tennis team, please see Mr. Carosella in room 225 or the science prep room this week for details. Tennis will not interfere with your other extracurricular activities.