Announcements October 13, 2016
· Today’s La Nova Villa Cafe lunch will be pizza only and will continue next week with a regular menu.
· Congratulations to the Junior Football Team. Last night the Junior Football team improved their record to 3 and 1 on the season with a 36-14 win over General Amherst. Despite a slow start, the Wildcats running game were too much for Amherst to handle. James Hanlon, Ethan Mackinnon, Matt Burrows and Dominic Price led the rushing attack that gained over 300 yards on the ground. Great work gentlemen!
· Attention hockey players:
Try-outs begin for the boys' hockey team at 3:00 today at the Vollmer. Bring $10 and a white and a dark jersey. Just a reminder that athletes currently playing other Villanova sports will be granted a late try-out at the conclusion of their season. See the signup sheet for late try-outs outside of room 231.
· Your Sr football team plays Brennan at Tecumseh Vista tonight at 5pm!
· During both lunches today bracelets will be on sale in the atrium for $3 each. The bracelets are your admission to all the games both today and tomorrow at Vista, plus they look pretty cool! All proceeds from the sale of the bracelets goes to the cancer clinic.
· Come on out to vista today, wear your pink in honor of breast cancer survivors, and cheer our boys on to a victory!
· Attention all writers of the October Literacy test, there will be a help session today in room 210 on both lunches. Anyone interested in practicing literacy test questions or getting some extra help should come on their lunch to room 210
· Attention GSA members: This week's GSA meetings will be Friday. We will be having TWO meetings again. First lunch people please go to 202 on YOUR lunch and Second lunch people go to room 104 on YOUR lunch. New members are ALWAYS welcome.
· Those students attending the Science Olympiad Competion this Friday are to meet with Ms. Russo in room 224 directly following this announcement.
- To all students going to Costa Rica this year in May, if you have not signed up to remind 101 for the trip announcements, please come by room 228 and sign up ASAP