Announcements November 23, 2016
· This is a reminder to all students that your report card response forms are now overdue. If you have not yet handed it in, please be sure to do so today as there is a drop off box on the counter in the main office. Today is the last day that we will collect these.
· Please release curlers at 200 today for their games against Belle River.
- Congratulations to all swim team members who participated in the 3rd annual Windsor Invitational Swim Meet. The whole team did us proud.
Senior girls; Csengele Zvolenski, Isabelle Jones, Natalie Korac, and Emily Fecteau qualified for SWOSSA in the 200 M Relay.
Taylor Morency, Mya Foresto, Csengele, Luca Chiandussi, Isabelle Jones, Nick Meloche, Matthew Veselinovic, Natalie Korac, Spencer Bedard all placed times for SWOSSA qualifications. Senior Boys 200 M Relay with Matt Veselinovic, Ryan Jones, Luca Chiandussi, and Nick Meloche placed a qualifying time for OFFSA. Ryan Jones an OFSAA level time in the Senior 50 M freestyle. Excellent work team!
· There will be a brief DECA meeting after school today in room 209.
· All tennis team members are to meet at the main entrance Thursday morning after prayer for the yearbook team photo.
- To all junior boys’ basketball players, tonight's try-out will be at 4:00 pm.
· Today is Candy day in the School Store. Come down during your lunch. Al proceeds go to support the Life Skills Department
· From Mr. Bondy:
· A big thank you to everyone for their support of the Life Skills Talent Show. It was a great success. Everyone had a good time and the parents loved it.
· A special thank you to Mrs. Chandussi and the Dance Fit leaders, Mrs. Brunet and the Tech Crew, and Mrs. Grado for helping to coordinate the event
· A very important thank you to the Life Skills teachers and EA's who supported the kids and each other through the process.
· We look forward to seeing you at next year’s show (which we have already started to work on)