ANNOUNCEMENTS FEBRUARY 14, 2017
· This is a reminder to Europe travellers to bring in there pasta dinner tickets to Ms. Bastien or Mrs. Voegeli. The Fogolar Furlan Club needs firm numbers by Feb. 21. Make sure to check out the website regularly, the updated itinerary was posted yesterday.
· Any junior or senior player interested in playing badminton are asked to sign up outside the phys-ed office. Please listen to further announcements for practice times. Please sign up so appropriate practice times can accommodate all interested.
· ---READ ALL WEEK PLEASE --- Congratulations goes out to our Villanova Wildcat curlers as they made it to the semi-finals. The big match is next Wednesday at Roseland at 330 pm. Come on out for some exciting ice action Villanova. The sliding rocks and screaming fans won't let it be a dull match! See you there!!
· Bored this Wednesday? Want something to do? Have some excessive school spirit? Well then we have the opportunity for you. Come out and cheer on the Junior Girls volleyball team as they take on Vista Academy for the WECSSAA Championship. The ladies are excited to create yet another ESPN Classic. Come out and be part of the fun. Wednesday.... 4:00....see you there!
· Those students who are attending the cancer symposium at the university and have not yet seen Mr. Carosella for details should do so this week
· Need somewhere to go on Valentine's day? Come out and show your support to our senior boys basketball team in their first playoff game in our gym tonight at 6:00.
· Congratulations to Grade 9 students that earned 80% or above last semester. You have been invited to the Great Start Breakfast. You will be receiving an invitation today in your homeroom class. Please RSVP by Wednesday Feb 22nd if you plan to attend.
· If your parents can not attend the breakfast we encourage you to come and enjoy the breakfast.
· The RSVP box will be placed in the main office. We hope to see you there.
· VILMUN- UNITED NATIONS MEETING on the topic of SYRIA in the second floor room conference. Anyone is welcome to join or observe, tonight after school, continuing discussion of issues surrounding SYRIA, all are welcome, 2:30 in the conference room, mock United Nations Conference, after school today at 2:30 anyone welcome.