ANNOUNCEMENTS FEBRUARY 22, 2017
· The Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test will be written on Thursday, March 30th. A list of names has been posted on the glass outside of the Learning Commons Centre for those students who will be writing the test on this day. We ask that students check this list for accuracy. If your name is missing from the list, or is on the list but shouldn=t be, please notify Mrs. Rosati in the main office by 12:00 noon today. Please note that your legal name is displayed and not your preferred name. Students who are eligible to write the literacy test on Thursday, March 30th are those students who:
o Entered Grade 9 in the 2015 - 2016 school year or . . .
o Currently a grade 10 student or . . .
o New to Ontario or . . .
o Previously unsuccessful in passing the Literacy Test.
· Let's go go go go Wildcats! Tonight our Villy curlers enter the curling rink at Roseland for Round 1 of playoffs for WECSSAA against HNH. Game starts at 3:30, see you there!
· There will be a meeting Thursday morning at 8:05 for all boys in grade 9 and 10 interested in playing for villanova's junior boys soccer team. The meeting will take place in the phys.ed hallway .
· Sr badminton tryouts will continue tonight at 4:00. Junior badminton tryouts will begin on Friday for boys only at 2:30 after school. Listen to further announcements for next weeks schedule for both Jr. and Sr tryout times.
· Any new transfer student semester 2 or even semester 1 who is interested in playing sports at Villi in the next calendar year should visit the phys-ed office for an eligibility request form if they have not done so already. New students to Villanova will not be eligible unless the transfer paper is completed.
· There is a swim meeting for all swimmers in the atrium right now. All swimmers please meet for a meeting in the atrium.
· Those students who are attending the cancer symposium at the university tomorrow and have not yet seen Mr. Carosella for details should do so ASAP.
· If you were invited to the Great Start Breakfast for March 9th- we would love to see you Please submit your RSVP's to the main office by this week. If your parents can not make it to the breakfast you are still welcomed to attend. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to be honoured for your achievements. You will receive a certificate and be recognized for your achievement. Please attend.